At Amperon, we work with large enterprise energy companies to forecast energy demand and manage energy market risk. We are a SOC-II compliant, mission-critical tool for our users. Our team is actively growing and we are looking for a Product Manager to work in tandem with the Head of Product to help lead the development and delivery of innovative and sustainable products that address electricity consumption.
At Amperon, we combine AI technology with deep energy expertise to deliver best-in-class forecasting software. Our team is at the forefront of creating a platform that supports a more sustainable and reliable grid for the future. As a Product Manager you will work cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, sales, and our customers to roadmap and deliver best in class solutions; from ideation to launch.
• Drive the development and implementation of new products and features that align with our company's goals and customer demands.
• Conduct market research to identify emerging trends and opportunities, and translate insights into actionable product features and requirements.
• Collaborate with engineering, marketing, and sales teams to ensure products are technically feasible and commercially viable.
• Create and maintain detailed product roadmaps, timelines, and specifications, and communicate them effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage the product development process, from product design and prototyping to testing, launch, and post-launch evaluation.
• Define and measure product success metrics, and iterate on product features based on user feedback and market insights.
• Build strong relationships with customers, partners, and executives to gather feedback and identify areas for improvement.
• At least 3 years of experience of product management in the energy/electricity industry.
• Strong understanding of product development processes, from ideation to launch.
• Ability to translate technical requirements into business outcomes and vice versa.
• Demonstrated success in managing complex projects with cross-functional teams.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to think creatively and strategically to solve problems and identify opportunities.
While we are serious about our company’s culture, we aren’t going to force “culture” to prove that we are cool and fun. It’s a company filled with smart, genuinely nice individuals who are passionate about data science, energy and working together to build a product that can have a lasting impact on our planet.
Even though we are a remote company with employees spread across the globe, we still believe human interaction is a good thing. We will also have an all-company event at least once a year so people can get to know each other in a more fun and social way.
· Competitive salary · Health insurance · Monthly gym membership stipend · Pre-tax commuter benefits · 401k · Stock options · Flexible work hours · Remote