Enterprise Sales Lead
We are seeking a results-oriented and adaptable Enterprise Sales Lead to join our remote startup team. Our company thrives in a dynamic environment where innovation and agility are key to our success. If you're a self-motivated, versatile sales professional, we encourage you to apply!
Who we are
Station A is a technology company reimagining how clean energy is bought and sold. We're remote-first with team members across the USA and an office in San Francisco, CA.
By combining proprietary technology and a team of experts, we help commercial real estate owners and occupants take swift action on their climate goals in the most cost-effective and transparent way. Our AI-powered platform analyzes and grades buildings to identify the best candidates for clean energy. The provider network on Station A's marketplace then provides indicative pricing or fixed and firm proposals through a streamlined process.
At Station A, we make climate action a no-brainer for everyone. Come join us and help scale our impact!
In this remote startup setting, you'll be a crucial part of our team, responsible for driving sales growth in enterprise-level customers. This opportunity focuses on selling our portfolio review and marketplace platform to enterprise level customers to develop new and repeat business.
Your role includes:
- Remote Collaboration: Effectively collaborating with a virtual, cross-functional team to identify and develop opportunities with large corporate and real estate clients.
- Self-Driven Approach: Proactively identifying new sales opportunities, both within existing accounts and in new accounts. Your ability to take the initiative is essential.
- Adaptability: Embrace change and thrive in an environment where innovation and quick adjustments are the norm. Your capacity to pivot and innovate is a valuable asset.
- Innovative Strategies: Creatively developing and implementing strategies for closing new business, often in unconventional ways.
- Client Relationship Building: Building and nurturing client relationships, understanding their needs, and delivering tailored solutions.
- Industry Representation: Representing Station A at industry conferences, events, and meetings (up to 10% travel) to promote our brand and cultivate strong client relationships.
In a remote startup environment, the following skills and characteristics are particularly valuable:
- Strong Communication: Effective communication skills are essential in remote work, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate complex technical concepts effectively.
- Innovative Mindset: Curiosity, confidence, and approachability with a commitment to business growth. Analytical skills, a willingness to take risks, and passion to develop creative strategies to drive sales growth.
- Proactive Collaboration: Self-motivated with the ability to anticipate needs and collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams. This is where your authenticity and integrity will shine!
- Remote-First Work Environment: Ability to work remote both independently and in virtual teams is key to amplifying your impact.
- Embrace Technology: You believe technology helps people achieve more. You are organized, create repeatable patterns, and get more done with less manual effort (“work smarter, not harder”).
We believe in the importance of pay transparency. The annual base salary for the Enterprise Sales Lead position is $125-150k, with potential performance-based commission or bonuses. The expected start date for this position is Q1 2024.
- December: Review applications and reach out to shortlisted candidates
- January: Interviews with shortlisted candidates
- Start date: Early Q1 2024