Part-time Content creator or Copywriter
Stealth EV Charging Startup
About Our Company
$1,000,000,000,000 will be invested in Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure globally by 2040. At our company, we are building a charging experience for this future, one that will enable everyone to switch to an EV. We believe that charging should be ubiquitous, reliable and affordable and will relentlessly improve the customer experience.
Our company is backed by Congruent Ventures, Powerhouse Ventures, and prominent climate-tech angel investors. The founding team has extensive experience in consumer tech, marketplaces, and electrification.
We are looking for a part-time/project-based content creator/copywriter to make our brand shine with meaningful, insightful copy. The person will be responsible for creating and editing copy across all channels and brand touchpoints.
You should align with our values:
- Builder: You create, you build. You get things done.
- Customer-first: You live the customer experience and are obsessed with making it better.
- First-principles learner: You approach problems by questioning assumptions and relying on data to find the right solution. You learn fast and go deep into the details.
- Team player: You are individually exceptional but always play as a team.
- Mission-oriented: You care about electrification. Ideally, you also drive an EV.
- Kind: You are kind and will help create a fun and supportive workplace.
You will be responsible for all content and copy for our company
- Create product copy for the our app. This will include all copy including notifications, emails and in app messaging and prompts.
- Create content and copy for the brand website. The website is directed towards potential partners, employees and investors.
- Create FAQs to be used within the app, the customer service helpdesk and the website.
- Creating tutorials to help users navigate the world of EV Charging
- Partnering with the marketing and business teams to support them with copy needs.
What are we looking for
- Experience in creating copy that is simple, creative and improves the overall user experience.
- EV charging is complicated for users today, our goal as a company is to make the experience easy.
- Passionate about electric mobility, ideally with experience driving an EV.
- Knowledge of SEO principles
The total years of experience is irrelevant, however, you must be passionate about electric mobility and the ability to create engaging content/copy. Prior experience at a startup is preferred.
You can be based anywhere in the US for this role. We have team members in SF, Chicago, and Denver.
Please send us your background - a simple 1-page resume or Linkedin profile is sufficient. More importantly, share with us samples of your work. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org